- One night of cage-less boarding
- Full day of daycare ($30)
- Belly Rubs
*This rate is for a 24 hr period. Anything passed that will be charged an additional fee of either a half day rate or full day rate of daycare.
Here at WNDP, we believe in a home away from home approach. We offer cage-less boarding (with the exception of dogs that prefer crate sleep) located in Tacoma, WA. The dogs can sleep in their own bed, a bed we provide, our human bed, or plop where they plop. All dogs are fed their own food provided by their human. When there are dogs boarding, one of our “watchdogs” will be on site and with the dogs all night. We find that this style of boarding is what is in the best interest for the dogs. When the dogs get to pick where they are comfortable it doesn’t disrupt them and we have seen a drastic difference in dogs stress levels.
A few things to know about boarding with us:
- Must pass the behavioral assessment beforehand ($35).
- Must have attended daycare a minimum of 3 times.
- They will be playing with the dog daycare pack of dogs during the day
- We only take up to 10 boarding dogs a night
- You can book online through your Gingr account
- Please leave personal dog toys at home
- Closed for major holidays
THINGS TO BRING WHEN BOARDING
- Measured out food either in a Ziploc bag or Tupperware container.
- You may bring their personal bed or blanket.
- Any medication they may need with their name labeled with instructions.
- Treats or Kong